This exciting and open-ended topic panel discussion will provide you with answers to the questions that are burning for you. Some of the leading municipal sponsorship professionals from across Canada will answer your questions. Brent Barootes as the moderator will have his own questions to ask the panelists but bring yours along to either ask from the floor or email to us in advance with questions. Here are some of the topics that may be on the list of questions for the panelists! What is your policy on municipal website recognition?
- Do you allow your sponsors to use colored logos or not… if so or now – why?
- How do you manage sponsors in your corporate social media and how do you manage your communications people accordingly?
- Tell us about your experience with virtual and/or digital donor/sponsor recognition versus a “donor wall”
- How does your municipality deem appropriate or not appropriate for sponsorship/advertising of tobacco, cannabis, gambling, political messaging, alcohol, firearms, energy drinks
- Tell us about your beverage supplier (Coke / Pepsi) exclusive deals and how exclusive are they.
- How do you balance environment/events / green spaces / green initiatives with sponsors?
- What are the average or maximum terms of an agreement you do for advertising, naming rights, and program sponsorship?
- Do you have your own staff to sell partnerships or outsource to a third party or a hybrid and why?
- And more!
Moderated by Brent Barootes. Panelists Include: