Sponsorship is fluid, especially in the municipal and public sector arena. The landscape is forever changing. Technology is advancing many organizations while leaving others behind. For over two decades, the Western Sponsorship Congress® has been providing groundbreaking sessions, workshops, professional development, training, and discussions to lead to industry overall and specifically the municipal and public service sectors.
The WSC® Municipal Sponsorship Summit will provide you with tools, content, insights, best practices, case studies, and networking with municipal and public sector peers to assist you in running better sponsorship programs and deliver more ROI to both your bottom line and that of your partners. That includes but is not limited to…
- Put more money on your bottom line.
- Network with other municipal and public sector staff from across the region and the country
- Develop long-term relationships with your peers that you can support and be supported by going forward.
- Learn best practices from leaders and doers across the country specifically in the municipal sector.
- Participate, ask questions, and be involved in panel discussions, break-out sessions, or in-depth half-day workshops specific to the municipal and public service sectors.
- Learn how to build and value your sponsorship asset inventory as related to municipal or regional assets.
- Understand sponsorship strategy and policy better and how each relates to the council and SLT.
- Investigate proposal development and understand how to manage sponsorship fulfillment within your own landscape of a municipality.
Come learn, engage and network live and in person with other professionals from the municipal and public service sector on sponsorship!