The WSC® Municipal Sponsorship Summit is designed to deliver results for a cross-section audience involved in the sponsorship marketing, advertising, and naming rights sector of municipalities and the public sector. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a newbie to the sector, there is something for you to take away from the WSC® Municipal Sponsorship Summit. With a cross-section of sector-specific networking, an in-depth half-day focused workshops on key topics combined with sector-specific topics for keynote addresses, break-out sessions, and interactive panel discussion, all bases are covered. You should attend if you are directly involved in or oversee or are responsible for any of the following:
- Selling (or considering selling) sponsorships, advertising, and naming rights in your community.
- Looking to increase revenue opportunities other than through increases in taxes and user fees.
- Needing to know what your sponsorships/advertising/naming rights are really worth.
- Enhancing the activations undertaken by your partners.
Different positions, departments, or titles or roles of attendees to the WSC® Municipal Sponsorship Summit:
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Sponsorship manager or director
- Revenue officer or director
- Development officer
- Responsible for new business development
- Parks and Recreation Manager / Director / GM
- Local politician
- Working with Economic Development
- Working in sport, recreation, or culture and need additional revenues.
- Responsible for or working in sport tourism.
- Responsible for attracting then funding major events being brought into your community (conventions, festivals, conferences, sports activities)
- Marketing and communications professional within the municipal or public service sector